Just Think of Yourself



    The moment came to witness in my life. It was the beginning of the entrance to the trade of the world. Without routine, no employee after day. Then I decided to be the leader of that trip. At that station in my life, a lot of people were talking about it, either someone was talking to me about the bad situation that would happen in the future or my plan would fail. Other people said, "have you thought before you did that?" 

    These questions put me down in a bad situation and made me ask myself two questions. Why do I ask them? Why did they make me a failure? 


    On the other hand, there were people who wished for me a lot of success and got the top in the future. Who supported me all the time, gave me power and love. That was a turning point in my life. I had a desire to achieve my target. 


    It's time to say I achieved one of my thoughts. There were hard moments where no one could see it. I concluded that "don't believe anyone told to you no, it's hard to them but not to you" Everything needs to be finished without these steps you would not achieve your goal. Just listening to your deep voice would give you a better life.




that summary was written by Mahmoud Abou

#Mahmoud_Abou #MoudAb

October 15, 2021




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

قصة حنين وزين

الصفعة الأولى (بداية حلم)